Adding motion blur

Adding motion blur

I picked a picture where everything was shape and one where a subject could be blurred. First we make a background copy of the layer. I also made the background a layer.



Then I go to Filter> Blur > Motion Blur

Then add a mask to the layer. 














I then used the eraser to rub out the person on the original layer to present the blur.


Edit  > original                                            
 


Adding a blur to produce a focus point

I chose a landscape image
made a background copy
select the quick mask tool
then gradient setting
select the area I wanted in focus

deselected the quick mask tool so the marching ants appear
filter>blur > lens blur where alterations can be made such as, how much blur there is and add the noise  > OK


cmd and d deselects the marching ants.










and I then changed the Hue and Saturation to improve the overall appearance of the photo.










Edit > Original

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duplication/ cloning

Paul Hill (Digital) Research